The guy who wrote the book about results oriented marketing

The guy who wrote the book about results oriented marketing


You may have heard about the new book, How to build marketing campaigns that get results and drive growthI wrote this book so you may learn from the experience of an advertising insider, I’m a 40-year marketing veteran and I’m ready to share what it really takes to make marketing work.

I’m John McCafferty and I’m the guy with my name on the door at McCafferty Advertising. I thought I’d share a little background with you because you shouldn’t take marketing advice from just anyone, but I think you’ll agree the advice in this book is the real deal.

I have more than 40 years of advertising agency experience under my belt. My work has earned well over 100 industry awards and I’m frequently asked to judge creative competitions around the country.

I’ve been a part-time faculty member in the communications departments at both the University of Louisville and Spalding University. I have earned the Certificate for the Practice of Enhanced Advertising Ethics from The Institute for Advertising Ethics, and I’ve been involved with many community and national Boards of Directors and currently am an active member of the National Advertising Review Board.

If you’re a small business owner, we should get to know each other. My methods for creating decades of successful marketing campaigns could be critical in your efforts to attract new customers and to drive new business. Read my book; How to Build Marketing Campaigns That Get Results and Drive Growth. It's available in February at www.McCaffertyAdvertising.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Judging the ADDYs in Topeka, Kansas

Resolve to evaluate the effectiveness of your marketing